- The Customer may return a product within a period of 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the order. At the end of this period, the right of withdrawal becomes irrevocably null and void.
- For returns made under the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller of his or her intentions within the established timeframe, indicating the order number and the Products concerned. The Buyer shall return the Product to the Seller at his or her own expense, in its original packaging, with all accessories and documents, or in packaging equivalent to that in which it was shipped. If the Product is not received by the Seller, no refund shall be issued.
- The return and refund regulations, applicable by the Sellers to their Products, are listed on each Seller Info Sheet.
- All returned Products (including the Product itself, original packaging, accessories, instructions for use, etc.) must be returned without damage. In case of deterioration caused by the Buyer, the Products will be returned to him or her without any compensation or refund entitlements, except for the subsequent exercise of his or her warranty rights on the sold goods.
- The Seller shall ensure that any Product offer corresponds to a material good, immediately available and fully owned.
- In case of non-receipt of the ordered products or receipt of products which are damaged, incomplete, or not what was ordered, the Buyer shall enjoy the rights and faculties recognised by Italian law and EU regulations.